Country Houses (full rental)
Oza Dos Rios (San Pedro), A Coruña
If the answer to these questions is yes, do not hesitate and choose this accommodation, because I assure you that it is the accommodation rura l ideal!
It is true that many times, it is difficult to decide on the perfect accommodation, perhaps not only is it enough to know you have the house, it is also interesting to know your environment, what things make it special and above all highlight what you can do in your immediacies.
This beautiful and spacious house has all the details and necessary amenities, so that the stay of its guests is unique and special. But above all, the idea is that they can enjoy a quiet environment, away from all kinds of overcrowding, and can disconnect from the stress of everyday life.
The location of the acsa is perfect! is located in the pedestrian municipality of Oza de los Rios (officially called Oza do Rios ), belonging to the province of La Coruña, en the great and magical Galicia .
Oza de los Ríos is located in the historical district of As Mariñas , and in the administrative district of Betanzos . Betanzos is known as ' The City of Knights ', and was declared Artistic Historical Set in 1970.
This wonderful accommodation has a environment and a location especial and ideal. One of the advantages that prsenta, among many, is that it is only 2 kilometers from the highway, strategically located to visit all of Galicia.
Despite presenting a beautiful rustic decor, it offers its guests with all the amenities of a modern house, in a suitable rural setting.
The country house has 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 outdoor area with barbecue, 1 bathroom with bathtub, 1 garden y last but not least, with a stunning a mountain views.
A few meters away, it is in the urban core where you can enjoy buildings such as:
- Parish Church of San Pedro: actually it is the most significant building in Oza do Ríos. It is a beautiful and beautiful Romanesque church, which becomes a visit obigatory village.
- Pazos de Paio and Eiriz
- Church of Santiago de Reboredo: Its antiquity is testified and proven because it appears mentioned in a document of the year 830. This church has a single nave and a slightly prolonged semicircular apse. Both spaces have undergone modifications. As a remarkable curiosity, it is said that it has the oldest lock in Galicia.
- Church of San Nicolás: belongs to the rural parish of Cines, it is of Gothic style. It is the only property in the municipality, protected as a good of cultural interest.
- Marina Sada (10.2 miles)
- Renfe Train Station A Coruna (15.2 miles)
- La Coruña Golf Course (14.1 miles)
- A Coruna Bus Station (15 miles)
- PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña (15.5 miles)
- Rosalia de Castro Theater (15.5 miles)
- Casa Museo Emilia Pardo Bazan (15.3 miles)
- Maria Pita Square (15.4 miles)
- Luis Seoane Museum (15.5 miles)
- Grande de Miño Beach (9.5 miles)
- beaches Miño, Perbes, Sada, A Coruña (12.4 miles)
- Santiago de Compostela Airport (26 miles)
- A Coruña Airport (12 miles)
- Aquarium Finisterrae (16.5 miles)
- Torre de Hercules (16.2 miles)
Nearest places of interest
Natural interest aereas nearby
Are you traveling by plane? Nearby airports
Best places to visit