Country Houses (full rental)
Castiello (Cabranes), Asturias
This accommodation has the possibility of harboring 2 people tratándose therefore the ideal place to go with friends and enjoy a few days away from the routine in a quiet and secluded area that guarantees Peno rest of the tenants place and its Total comfort in a house that puts at your disposal all possible facilites.
The house is composed of the following rooms:
- A fully equipped kitchen built in brick on a marble countertop en which un couple of fires para prepare delicious dishes slip stands. It has all the appliances needed to make the stay of the guests much easier. The household goods , as well as the cutlery and crockery are stored in its shelves and furniture.
- Near the kitchen it is la dining area, consisting of a wooden table covered by a tablecloth and several chairs the same material around. This is the corner of the ideal home to enjoy una romantic dinner, accompanied by a few candles. In addition, its proximity to the kitchen, allows to have all the utensils of the same at hand.
- The living room está just steps from the dining room and consists of a A sofa opposite a cabinet in which la television, audiovisual perfect alternative for those moments of relaxation is supported. Both the walls of this space and the dining room are yellow, combining with the rest of the furniture that makes up this room. For cold seasons, a stove is responsible for heating the tenants with their heat.
- In la first floor of the house it is located the que bedroom has a comfortable double bed inside. It is a large room in which there is room for a chest of drawers on which is supported one pequeña television. In addition, different pieces of furniture decorate the bedroom, among which are the bedside tables or the wardrobe, both built in wood and combined with the frame of the windows, made of the same material. A rustic but elegant stay that is intended to ensure full rest for guests. From the bedroom there is access to a balcony from which to contemplate the wonderful views offered by the environment.
- Un está bathroom located inside the
- Una small library en the hall allows guests to choose a good book and enjoy history as, for example, sit by the stove.
outside the house there is a large garden with a wooden table and a couple of benches para that huéspeden can sit outdoors relax while eating or breathing fresh air.
The municipality of Cangas de Onís is very close to Cabranes and is undoubtedly a must see due to the artistic importance of this town, such as the Church of Santa Cruz , built in 733 or the historical monument- artistic well-known with the bridge, a Roman bridge built during the reign of Alfonso XI .
Covandonga belongs to Cangas de Onís and is one of the most important places in northern Spain due to its architecture , in fact it attracts both national and international tourists throughout the year who come to visit the Basilica of Santa María la Real de Covadonga or the Santa Cueva de Covadonga , a catholic sanctuary in full Monte Auseva .
The Principality of Asturias has 2 important cities such as Gijón and Oviedo. Both are formed by monuments that have been named World Heritage so your visit is more than recommended.
True to the advertisement
It is the second time we visited the Llavona. The house is Very clean and very comfortable. The garden is surrounded by a magnificent landscape and it is being Quite frankly, either resting or making a barbecue washed down with good cider.
The hosts are discreet and pleasant people who help to make the stay of 10.
Owner replyReview translated from Spanish
Thank you very much Amparo and José Luis. A pleasure to have you among us again. There will always be a "culín" of cider to share with you.