Country Houses (full rental)
Francelos (Encrobas, As), A Coruña
Santiago de Compostela is the capital of the autonomous community of Galicia . It belongs to the province of La Coruña.
This spectacular city is World Heritage Site, declared as such by the UNESCO since 1985. What stands out most of the city, is that it is one of the three great pilgrimage nuclei of Christianity, together with Jerusalem and Rome.
One of the most important attractions of Galicia , and I dare to say of Spain, is the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. It is of special artistic importance, being the destination of the hundreds of thousands of pilgrims from all over the world who make the famous Camino de Santiago every year.
A place with a lot of charm, very welcoming, with the peculiarity of its routes and roads de pilgrimage .
The house presents a location of 10, this fact is undeniable. All around is magical and unique, a climate of fairy tale surrounds you, that few places in the world can achieve.
This beautiful rural house , is located between the rias de Noya and Arosa. Its rural environment is very calm and very attractive, which invites the peace and tranquility .
Despite being in a place away from the mass of the city, is very close to it. In addition, it has some surroundings that invite to the practice of hiking and excursions por rias Baixas.
The house offers a outdoor area with garden and barbecue, to enjoy ideal lunches and dinners. There is also a zone solarium with tumonas fabric, perfect for a day of relax.
If you want to take a ride in the vicinity of the house, you have at your disposal some bikes totally free .
Each of the rooms of the house is adapted to the comforts of its guests, so that they feel in total comfort , well-being y of course like at home.
Some of the places of interest , most recommended in the area are:
- Cathedral of Santiago: This impressive cathedral is on the list of most impressive cathedrals in all of Spain. It is a Catholic cult temple located in the homonymous city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Monastery of San Martín Pinario: Benedicine monastery that was founded in the 10th century. It is located in Santiago de Compostela and is one of the emblematic buildings of the city.
- Gaiás, Cidade da Cultura: the City of Culture complex designed by the well-known architect Peter Eisenman. It is erected at the top of Mount Gaiás. A complex made up of several buildings and spaces oriented to cultural and entertainment matters.
- Plaza del Obradoiro: is the main square and the most famous square in Santiago de Compostela. In this square, emblematic buildings stand out, such as the Palacio de Rajoy, the Hostal de los Reyes Católicos, the Colegio de San Jerónimo o and the Cathedral of Santiago.
- Campus Universitario Sur (7.5 miles)
- A.C.E.M. (7.9 miles)
- Santiago de Compostela Train Station (7.6 miles)
- Manos Unidas (7.6 miles)
- Galicia Parliament (7.8 miles)
- Cámara Santiago de Compostela (7.6 miles)
- Plaza Roja (7.7 miles)
- El Corte Inglés Commercial Center (7.4 miles)
- aecc (7.7 miles)
- Alameda Park (7.8 miles)
- Ría de Arosa, Ría de Noia, Ría de Pontevedra (12.4 miles)
- Santiago de Compostela Airport (14.2 miles)
- Vigo Airport (39.6 miles)
- A Coruña Airport (37.5 miles)
- Cortegada Island (14.2 miles)
Nearest places of interest
Natural interest aereas nearby
Are you traveling by plane? Nearby airports
Best places to visit