Country Houses (rooms rental)
We are located in the Valley of the Mazos River , where the reigns tranquility and peace of nature . This area reveals wonderful landscapes, where you will be able to observe the flora and fauna of the Community of Castilla y León .
The house has capacity for 5 people , but one of them must be a child .
The accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms , kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms and a terrace.
The bedrooms ( one with a double bed and the other with a trundle bed ) are designed to host a family. Having the main bedroom for the elderly and the other room for the children. The decoration of each of them adapts to the people who can occupy it. X
With the mushrooms collected during the mycological routes, you can make some exquisite recipes in the kitchen. This stay has everything you need so you can cook some wonderful dishes.
The X Composed of a set of cheslong, table and chairs so you can rest at the moment you want. For the entertainment we have television, board games and wifi .
At the same time, they have all the luxury of details for your well-being.
In the mornings, we offer a continental breakfast, so you can start the day with the best energy possible.
The country house has a series of bicycles, which you can use whenever you want. You can enjoy the btt routes that the area offers us.
Come and enjoy with us a pleasant stay in the center of the province of Soria.
We also have hiking and btt routes so you can enjoy the landscapes of the area.
Only 14 kilometers are the ones that separate us from the capital of the province . Soria, is a city surrounded by wonderful landscapes. We recommend that you visit some of them.
- Hermitage of San Saturio : it is considered one of the most beautiful places that the city has
- Monastery of San Juan de Duero : built in the first half of the twelfth century on the banks of the Douro River and which remained inhabited until the eighteenth century
- Alameda de Cervantes : it is the city park. Discover the great variety of vegetation that there is.
- Church of Santo Domingo : Catholic temple dating from the twelfth century, although with reforms of later times
- Plaza Mayor : one of the busiest streets in the city
- Palace of the Counts of Gómara : the most representative building of the Renaissance civil architecture of Soria
At the end of June, the " San Juanes " is celebrated. A party that attracts many tourists every year. The city dresses up and enjoy several days of celebration.
- Numantino Museum (8.2 miles)
- Mayor Soria Plaza (9.4 miles)
- Soria Bus Station (8.2 miles)
- Soria's Bullring (8.2 miles)
- Restaurantes en Almazán (12.4 miles)
- EleclerSupermarket/Shopping (8.1 miles)
- Restaurantes en Soria (8.1 miles)
- LidlSupermarket/Shopping (8.1 miles)
- MercadonaSupermarket/Shopping (8.1 miles)
- Agoncillo Airport (56.7 miles)
Nearest places of interest
Places to eat or buy food
Are you traveling by plane? Nearby airports