Country Houses (rooms rental)
This apartment, Pan, is one of these homes. This one has a maximum capacity for 6 people that will coexist in a unique space to relive the stories of knights.
The facilities are the following:
- 2 double bedrooms. One of them with double bed and the other with 2 single beds . These bedrooms are completely gray stone and the color tone, is provided by the bedding, curtains and furniture. In spite of the sober walls, the rooms of the rural house are full of light and vitality thanks to their windows.
- A bathroom with blue and white tiles, bathroom furniture, mirrors and shower cabin. Inside you will find towels for everyone as well as bottles of gel, shampoo and other amenities.
- A living room with a wonderful rustic atmosphere that is created by the combination of stone, wood furniture such as bookshelf and dining room furniture and fireplace heat of . Thanks to this climate, the guests will immerse themselves in the sofas and you will have great moments. The sofa placed in front of the fireplace and the television, and also in one of the walls of the room there is a small library .
- A kitchen of tiles, stone and wood, combined with appliances metallic. All prepared for the maximum comfort of the guest. You will find a dishwasher, ceramic hob, washing machine, etc. It also has utensils and kitchenware indispensable.
The house is acclimated by means of central heating.
There is Wi-Fi connection in all rooms.
- To know our locality and the cattle life with the care of animals or the collection of eggs. In addition, it is the facades of the houses that characterize the town.
- Make trekking routes to get to know the Aragonese Pyrenees or practice collecting mushrooms.
- Enjoy skiing at the Piau station .
- Natural Park of the Sierra and Canyons of Guara . There you will find from rocks, animal life and rivers to medieval villages.
- Cogulla Chair Lift (20 miles)
- Sarrau Chair Lift (20 miles)
- Roda de Isabena (15.3 miles)
- Torreciudad (14.2 miles)
- Dag Shang Kagyu (9.8 miles)
- Panaderia (1.2 miles)
- Casa Puyuelo Bar/Café (1.2 miles)
- La tienda de Ana Supermarket/Shopping (1.2 miles)
- Casa Puyuelo Restaurant/Foods (1.2 miles)
- La Nata (4.3 miles)
- Pantano de Mediano (6.2 miles)
- Muro de roda (3.7 miles)
- Esera (9.3 miles)
- Peña Montañesa (9.3 miles)
- Cinca (9.3 miles)
Nearest places of interest
Places to eat or buy food
Natural interest aereas nearby
True to the advertisement
Hello! We spent a week in a remarkable place in the country for its architecture, where we could visit the Castillo de la Granja.
In addition, due to its location, it is a perfect place for excursions of all kinds in the Alto Aragón.
In short: calm, history and dazzling landscapes.
The calm, because it is a typical zone of this region whose small area consists of very scattered stone houses. In terms of history, Rafael is inexhaustible with the heritage dating from the fifteenth century. And finally, the landscapes of the Spanish Pyrenees, very different from the French Pyrenees, offer great panoramas, waterfalls, very wide valleys, and places frequented by eagles, where there are also hermitages and romantic churches. extremely beautiful
In general, a very positive and rewarding stay.
Owner replyReview translated from Spanish
Thank you very much for your stay and for the sensitivity with our ways of life, customs, and the interest to know our history, the art and architecture, the landscape and the monuments of the region.
It's nice to have visitors like you.
Elisa and Quino
I give it a 10/10. Total kindness and dedication.
Disconnection, and very good condition of the apartment.
A perfect rural house to go with the family, couple and even alone.
Very, very recommendable.
The location is excellent.
The house is? great, but will tell the owner to check the operation of some appliances, since the toaster does not work, and the vitro is small and is not easy to use.
The bed frame of the double bed is to change, since you sink into it, but for the rest, the deal has been perfect, and the house is beautiful.